terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2014

Loving and missing

Missing you and Loving you are two very different things.


Missing you...
... Is going out with friends and wishing you were there too...
... Is being alone in bed at night and wanting to cuddle...
... Is thinking that sushi is awesome, but with you it is amazing...
... Is wanting your arms around me...
... Is missing shower time... One of your favorite times of the day...
... Is remembering sweet sex with wild love...
... Is blushing at the thought of your kisses...
... Is felling your warm hands on my naked body when closing my eyes to fall into a sleep...
... Is crying from imagining your perfect front head wrinkles...
... Is growing a big smile when you say that Its fun to lie in bed with me talking and cuddling...
... Is missing bedtime stories... Doggydragons...




Loving you...
... Is baking your favorite cake even if you are not here...
... Is imagining you laughing and laughing too...
... Is smiling every time I think of you...
... Is talking with you until late at night, but not really saying much...
... Is making stupid quiz...
... Is tolerating a daywalker...
... Is remembering ...
... Is seeing your twin in the street and still wanting you...
... Is asking you what restaurant you want to go, and knowing you will say sushi, although you don't love sushi...
... Is to be so romantic like saying our love is like a jellyfish, or that you are my favorite lumberjack ever...
... Is realizing that the scariest thing I've ever done is your natural habitat...
... Is telling you to get up, get out, do things, and not do them myself...
... Is considering planing a 1000 km cycling trip, over to your place, just to make sure you brush your teeth before going to bed...
... Is knitting a bed for your cat George...
... Is wondering if our kids will look more like you or more like me...I hope like you! 
... Is showing you traditional music from my country, therefore, dirty lyrics, and trying to explain them to you...
... Is pretending that I was not very sad when you got your job in Apple back, therefore, couldn't move here...
... Is getting happy when you say sneaky things  like "all you have to do is throw your top at me and boom cleaning done"...
... Is crying from happiness when you say you love me in Portuguese...
... Is being vegetarian and still loving you when you say you had chicken for dinner...  My sweet assassin...
... Is being a non self proclaimed Straight Edge and being happy receiving drunk messages from you...
... Is you asking me what I want to do when I go visit, and me answering "dumpster diving"... ... Is asking you if your surprise gift is a trip to Paris, and your answer be like "so you want a trip to the place you're coming from?" ...

Sem comentários: