quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2013

A flower to you.

I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss your eyes and your smile.
I miss hearing you talk and your voice.
I miss the way you walk and you move.
I miss talking with you.
I miss seeing you.
I miss that one time you saw me looking at you, bitting my lips, and you looked away when you noticed it.
I miss our small talk encounter on the corridor, that we wouldn't really have if we didn't liked eachother.
I miss the day I was talking with Alex and you were talking with Sofia, I couldn't take my eyes of you, and you looked at me. I love my sunglasses. I was jealous, you looked so happy, smiling at her.

I miss the day you asked me to go to the cinema.
I miss the feeling of relief I felt when I realised that the girl with who you arrived with in Sereia, was not your girlfriend.
I miss you looking at me trough the corner of your eyes during that day. I love my sunglasses.
I miss the way you waved goodbye that day. I wish you would have came and talked. And kissed.
I miss the sad face you had when I passed in front of  you and didn't said hi. I love my sunglasses. I was sad too.
I miss the night of serenata, where I saw you for seconds, so happy and sad moments at the same time. I wish I had stopped you, talked to you, and kissed you.
I miss the night that rained like hell and I decided to walk in that rain, saying you name and smiling. It was the end. You said "enough". And now it is over. And now I miss you. And I miss you. And I love you.

Sem comentários: