segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

Should I stay or should I go now?

At this point, if I left, the questions to make would be:
1. What did I learn?
2. In what point is that useful?
3. What do I have to teach?
4. What did I take from that experience?
5. How many friends did I make?
6. How much money did I saved?
7. How do I feel about staying?
8. How do I feel about going?

1. A few words in finnish and in german.
2. In no point. I'm unable to make a sentence or keep a conversation.
3. Be green.
4. Slavery does exists.
5. 0
6. By now, only 200€.
7. Slaved.
8. Giving up?

You must be fucking kidding me...

The thing is, I have nothing to learn here. And since they should pay me a german teaching class, and not even that is happening, I'm just beeing slaved.
And besides being underpaid, they even rob me.

Two choices, I stay until July, or until September.
If I stay until Semptember, I might travel to Finland in August, still don't know if for free or not, but I'll have a place to stay, and food to eat, and get to know Helsinki. Plus, the summer in here must be awesome!
If I leave in July, its for international vonlunteer work, so, getting to know another place on earth, so... Help me?

Sem comentários: