sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2015

Ask yourself

  1. Why am I doing what I'm currently doing?
  2. If I continue doing what I'm doing, what kind of person will I be in five years?
  3. What do I wish I spent more time doing?
  4. What do other people always thank me for?
  5. What completely absorbs my interest and attention?
  6. What do I need to do to truly enjoy my work and effectively lead others?
  7. What weight am I carrying that prevents me from moving forward?
  8. What dream do I need to start moving toward?
  9. When did I feel like I was being completely authentic?
  10. How do I know when I'm being completely authentic?
  11. When do I constantly have to adapt and act like I'm someone else?
  12. Where will I end up if I continue to show the world a facade and keep underutilizing my strengths?
  13. When was the last time I lit myself up and turned my energy on?

Sem comentários: