segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Bad weed, bad weeds

Very hard couple of days...
I was very crossed yesterday... Very crossed... Selfarm kind of crossed... And I actually did it...
Very bad couple of days...
I was realy very crossed yesterday... I think I've never been so crossed... And why? Because I was waiting a full year for this day, and when it came, once again, because of other people's hungover, I spend yet another day cleaning. And that's not because I'm OCD, that's because the house really needed to be cleaned, not that I mad a mess of it... But that's all I've been doing, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... I don't mind doing it when it has to be done, but it just gets me so tired to have to clean after other's mess, specially when that makes my days go to waste, and when they don't appreciate it and don't even notice. I even waste my time taking their bad weeds out of their garden, but they don't even say thanks....
I don't know how they don't see how they waste their amazing summer days staying in all day because they had too many cans the night before...
I was very crossed, and I still am, because they don't realise how that makes me feel, how stressed and tired I feel, how I spend the entiry week waiting for the weekend, and when it is here, its shit, because I have to spend it cleaning...  I'm sad now.
Plus the fucking future ex-landlord decided that after 4month of promesing us an appartment, he ain't got one. So now, after believing I had a great place for next school year for the last 4 month, I ain't got shit. I really want to kick him in the nuts...

Sem comentários: