sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2016

Are ye just calling to have the chats, are ye?

Today, on the job, something amazing happened. I laugh so much I cryed!
I call a place, and a lady answered:
"Hello, my name is Sarah, can I take your account number?
me: "I don't have one."
Sarah: "Could I have your phone number then?"
me: "I don't have one either. I don't have an account with you company."
Sarah: "Oh, are ye calling just to have the chats, are ye?"
Me and Sarah: *ahhahahha* - huge laugh from both ends
Me: "no, sorry Sarah, I'm calling because of X and Y"
Sarah: "Alright, I'll see what I can do for ye"
...
Sarah: "Thank you mam, is there anything else I might help you with?"
Me: "Actually Sarah, you can. Are you Irish?"
Sarah: "*haha* Yes I'm indeed, from Cork County."
Me: "*haha* Oh I knew it Sarah, I recognized the accent, I've lived in Cork myself."
Sarah: "*ahha* Lovely! Is there anything else?"
Me: "No Sarah, thank you, I had a great laugh with you, thank you!"
Sarah: "*ahaha* You are welcome, you made me laugh too!"
Me: "It was loving talking to you, it made my day. Thank you. Have a lovely weekend!"
Sarah: "You too, bye!"

Sem comentários: