segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2010

Drove me insane.

I'm going insane. No. I'm already insane.
I don't want to say that, but, probably, I should kill myself. I don't know what makes me thing that I diserve to live. 'Cause I don't. I do nothing good. I'm no good. Well, that's not important, 'cause many people can live up with that. But, for me, it is crucial. I help no one. I feel like I'm doing nothing over here, so, that's the role for death people, do nothing. Maybe I'll look cute dead.
Yeah, I put up with so many shity shits, I'm getting realy tired. I should be stronge, and face does shits, but I'm not.
Realy, I made that. I don't know, when, where or why, I just did, and that sucks.
I don't know. I realy don't know what to do.
I'm getting to this point, when I can't see or talk to people, 'cause I've nothing to say, and nothing that they can say matters to me.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

you do matter!