sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

Best week ever!

Last Donnerstag (Thursday) I meet Christophe Balcombe, a 1,96m tall Caribbean boy, who now lives in Ravensburg.
We went on a Jazz concert. We didn't talk much. I liked him. He seemed to like me too.
Freitag (Friday) he was babysiting, so was I, and we babysited thougther, and it was fun. we didn't talk much.
By night I went out with Taís, Daia, Danilo, Rafael e o Daniel. We went on Belushi's bar. It was very good. I liked it. 30min before the bar closes, some dudes asked us if we wanted to go to their haus (home). It seems that germans are very straight to the point. Daniel got some fun too, lol.
Now I'm waiting for dinner, get ready, and get out.
Daniel will pick me up near Nahkauf (supermarkt), and we will decide what to do next. I just want to get out of this place, they just think that they have me for granted.
It was not a bad day, but it wasn't good either.
I have so much to think, so much to do, so much to live. Wasting my life here...

Sem comentários: